Where the Waves Crash Against the Sand

I am a student in the most beautiful city on the face of the planet, where the mountains reach the clouds and the setting sun kisses the ocean's gentle waves as they crash gracefully against the sand. I'm passionate about everything I try to do, and I aim to do it well. I am a writer: one day, my name will be on pages of paper in bookstores and libraries, and I hope that everyone will enjoy my words as much as I love to write them.
I'm more than content with the little things in life. I enjoy fine details rather than grand possessions. I don't need a multi-million dollar lifestyle, nor do I want it; all I desire is to live in a small house, big enough to raise a family, and keep them close, with a yard for the dog to wander. I want bookshelves on a brick wall in an apartment, around a fire place, lit with bright flames during the winter-time. I want love and companionship - I want to be friends with my husband, or my boyfriend, andI want commitment - that is, the commitment of treating me with respect. I want someone's hand to hold who will sit next to me by our fireplace, books in hand, curled up on the couch while we dive into a hundred different world and realms. He doesn't have to love writing and poetry, but he has to understand my passion. We'll live in an apartment with a view that overlooks the waves crashing on the shore as the moon and the sun cross by each other, and the sight of the cotton kingdom in the clouds resting on the mountaintops. We'll study the world together - our world, our city, each other - our home. That's who I am, and who I want to be.