Mexico | Teen Ink

Mexico

April 10, 2014
By halamela BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
halamela BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Blood In Blood Out


When I went to Mexico two years ago, it was beautiful. I went to a pueblo, a town, which were my dad lives in. we come and visit about every two years. I love it here because there is a lot to do here. I remember waking up one morning and my grandparents were making hot chocolate and bought pan dulce, Mexican sweet bread, from a guy who sold it. I was delicious, I love the smell of the hot chocolate and the warm Mexican sweet bread in the morning. I also remember when it started raining but the sun was still out and the temperature outside was warm. My grandparent’s yard is full of beautiful flowers and plants. I was sitting down under a shady tree and then it started raining, it was paradise. I also remember when I woke up one morning, around 6 and my grandfather and he asked me if I can help him plow his field. So I got up and went with my father, my grandfather, and my two cousins. It was fun and tiring. After that we went to eat some tacos, and it was a good day. On my second last day in Mexico every one of us went to a water park and we spent the whole day there. We had fun and the was cam from underground, and also they cleaned the water so it was good, but my vacation in Mexico was beautiful and fun I wish I could go back again.


The author's comments:
Mexico is a beautiful place to relax.