best places to visit | Teen Ink

best places to visit

By foxymama BRONZE, Wilmington, Massachusetts
foxymama BRONZE, Wilmington, Massachusetts

If I had unlimited money and could go on vacation wherever I want, I would vacation to Disney World. I would go to Disney because I love it. I also have family in Florida, so they would come, too. I would stay at the Art of Animation Resort in a Little Mermaid suite. I would go to all four parks and to Magic Kingdom at least twice, because there is so much to do. This would be the schedule for my Disney vacation.

With my money, I would also buy Disney World. This is so that I could still do everything even when the park is closed. I would own everything in Downtown Disney, including all of the gift shops. I would also be able to go on all of the rides whenever I want. Lastly, I would eat at whatever restaurant I want whenever I want to eat there. These would be the benefits of buying Disney World.

The last thing that I would do with my money is I will buy a house in Orlando. This will be convenient because I will be able to drive to Disney. After my vacation ends, I can still be in Disney. It would also be lovely to live in Florida where it is always nice out. That is what I would do if I had unlimited funds and could do anything I want with it.