Baltimore- My week there

At first I didn't want to go with my church group to Baltimore, but when I found out they were going to do community service and stay in a 2oo-year-old church, I said, ''Please let me go mom''. It was a long ride, I get car sick on a long drive, but it was so worth it, atleast, after we got used to no air-conditioning! They supplied us with fans, but that first night was terribly hot. It was us 3 teenagers and 4 adults, all in the same room, that church was creepy! The floor was hard wood and all I had was a sleeping bag and a pillow, while all the rest except 2, had a blow-up matress. The church had ''secret'' passageways and doors, all of which we went through! It was absolutly amazing. We were there for almost a week, 2 of those days, we were working at the manna house- serving food one day and the other day painting. I loved ''helping'' the homeless out, even if we didn't do much. I hope they remember us, I won't forget them. Baltimore is a great place and I will never forget the great experience we all had. I wish I could tell you more about this great adventure, but that would be a very LONG story!