Hawaii | Teen Ink

Hawaii

If I could go anywhere in the world to visit, I would go to Hawaii. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, ever since I was a little girl. My friend has been there before and I saw her pictures, and it just looked so gorgeous and serene. I love warm weather and new places, so I think Hawaii would be an ideal place to visit. When I go there, I would lie in the sun and walk the beach. I would go in the ocean and swim with the fish. I would probably go with my family and possibly a friend. My friend and I would meet new good-looking guys walking on the sandy beach in our bare-feet. Maybe I would even get a kiss as the sun set. Just thinking about how awesome it would be to go there, makes me want to jump out of my seat and start packing my bags. I would try to make the most of everyday while I was there. It would also be really cool to do one of those swim with the dolphins type deals if they had it available. That has always been a dream of mine. If I went to Hawaii, it would definitely be a dream vacation for me.