“DISEASE!!!!!” TRUE OR FALSE?????? | Teen Ink

“DISEASE!!!!!” TRUE OR FALSE??????

“DISEASE!!!!!” TRUE OR FALSE??????

Children around the world are dying from a “disease.” This “disease” is a starvation problem that is going all around the world but mainly in Africa. Since Africa is a really poor continent, why doesn’t the government do something about this and maybe try to make it better for all of those kids that really need food.
In Africa, over 15 million children die due to starvation each year, and each year the number of kids dying is increasing more than anyone could’ve guessed. Over the years many researchers believe that the number of those living on $1 a day or less climbed to 316 million in 2009, nearly doubling from 163 million in 1981.
More kids everyday are suffering from this problem. Many companies and many artists are trying everything so that these kids could have a better life. These people have done charity projects that help raise money so they could give it to the poor kids in all parts of the world. I think that more people should help these organizations in order to stop this problem that is increasing every day.
Mina is like any other kid that is having this problem, can’t eat anymore because their body process has a difficult time digesting or take in the food that they try to eat. Also since they’re really skinny, their bodies can’t support them as a normal body would so they have to stay in bed or just lay somewhere because they can’t even walk. Some parents have to carry their own children from little babies to 7-15 year olds because they can’t even walk.
PLEASE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE JUST LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING AND THINK IF YOUR MONEY IS REALLY WORTH IT FOR THESE KIDS AND FOR ALL OF THE ONES OUT THERE IN THE WORLD WITH THIS SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!