The Super Bowl 53 Prediction

By RichardMorris SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey
RichardMorris SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Me, my boy Yazeed, David, Ke'shawn, and other such as my teacher Mr. Kane and Mrs. Master, we react to the 2 months ago Super Bowl 52 in Minneapolis after the Philadelphia Eagles win 44-33 over the New England Patriots, and it makes history as the first Super Bowl win so far.

But we need a prediction of the next Super Bowl that will take place somewhere in the United States. I know that the Eagles will stay in the Super Bowl but which team will participate to face our favorite team from "The City of Brotherly Love," Philadelphia. But we need to go on the list the rest of the teams from the NFL that will get ready to qualify and take home the prize of the Super Bowl Trophy.

The New England Patriots will make a rematch against our favorite team, according to quarterback Tom Brady. He said that he has a lot of mistakes, making the Patriots lose the game. Well, thanks a lot, Brady. I hope the fan will be really upset about what happened to you, Tommy. Since today is the NFL Draft, the Patriots will need a great young player, hoping to make it back to their daddy of them all, the Super Bowl.

Now the Carolina Panthers is also the one that will participate to qualify for Super Bowl 53. Last time back in 2016 in Super Bowl 50, the Panthers lost to the Denver Broncos 10-24 because of the Broncos' teamwork. So the plan for the Panthers during the draft is to get a young OG, FS, WR, RB, and DB. Well since the Panthers don't need a new QB, the Panthers will go dominate every team to go to the Super Bowl, but watch out for the Eagles. Because they are stronger than they are.

The 3rd pick is the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers has the most Super Bowl wins with 6, while the other such as New England Patriots, the Dallas Cowboys, and the San Francisco 49ers have 5 wins. The Steelers has dominated every team that will face them at the Super Bowl, but the Eagles? If the Steelers face the Eagles in the Pennsylvania Derby, man I can't wait to see them goes face to face. Both are stronger, better, and winners. But in the draft according to ESPN, the Steelers needs an ILB, DB, SS, QB, and DT. And I want 2 positions that will be a wonderkids, just like David when he will get older, wants to be a football player from the Philadelphia Eagles. So Pittsburgh, Jeremy Fowlers, and the rest of Steelers, just watch out for our favorite team in Super Bowl.

The last team on our list was the team that has 5 wins that I mentioned earlier, the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys has destroyed every team in the Super Bowl, such as the Denver Broncos, the Buffalo Bills, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Both Eagles and the Cowboys was the member of the NFC East but never face each other at the Super Bowl. But in the draft, the Cowboys has a lot of players to do, getting a new position, and more. If the Cowboys has qualify after they will dominate the big teams and little teams from NFL, then there will be another NFC East games that will occur at the Super Bowl 53, taking place somewhere in the U.S.

There are 4 teams, hoping to make history to defeat our teams. But there will be nothing because our teams, the Philadelphia Eagles, will dominate whoever qualify for the Super Bowl and hoping our team will make another history for the 2nd Super Bowl victory. Foles, Wentz, Kelce, and other will now be the strongest players and hoping for the future. But for one team on the list will get consumed and will get beaten. Go Eagles!

EAGLES! EAGLES! EAGLES!

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!