The Game | Teen Ink

The Game

By The_Legend BRONZE, Cedar Hills, Utah
The_Legend BRONZE, Cedar Hills, Utah

The Big Game, the grand daddy of them all, Sundays game.  But what do they mean?  They all point to one thing, the biggest televised game in America.  Around 111.5 million people view the game each year, the average party will spend about $120, a company will spend 4.5 million dollars for 30 seconds of television time.  This seems like a big deal… well it actually is.  What we are talking about is “The Super Bowl.”  People who don’t even watch football watch this game, company’s save their best commercials for this game.  The best commercial will be debated on the school bus on the way to school the day after, social media will blow up with what commercial is really the best.  Is it Doritios?  No I think it was Bud Light.  Who really knows?  But what about the actual game, the Denver Broncos take on the North Carolina Panthers.  Quite possibly Peyton Manning’s last game ever, Cam Newton and the “Dab” make their first appearance and people are saying definitely not the last you will see of them in the “Super Bowl.”

I love watching the "game"