Lebron James Should Appreciate | Teen Ink

Lebron James Should Appreciate

January 9, 2015
By Nicholas Rendon BRONZE, Broward County, Florida
Nicholas Rendon BRONZE, Broward County, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

As  a child lebron Raymone James had a struggle in live. When he was 9 years old his mom let him live with Frank Walker, he was a youth football coach.
While James was living with Frank Walker and his family. Frank introduce James with basketball. James played for Amateur Athlete Union or AAU the team that he played for were call  Northeast Ohio Shooting Stars. His team were good because of him and his friend Slan Cotton,  Dru Joyce III, and Willie McGee. They called themselves the “Fab Four.” They all promise themselves and each other that they will go to the same high school and stick together.
James attend St. Vincent-St. Mary's  and played varsity basketball in his freshman year for Fighting Irish. During his other three years he made it on the TV, Sport news, magazine, won awards that made history and that kids could never do.  In high school his new basketball name was  “Ohio’s Mr. Basketball.” In his senior year he was on television every time he played and he would play in colleges. When he made it to the NBA  he played with the Cleveland  Cavaliers for 7 years then he went to the  Miami Heat for 5 years. Lebron James gave back to his high school and the youth basketball team that he played for. Also he the only one that works day and night out of everybody on his team.
Lebron Raymone James should be appreciated because he works hard and plays hard for his fan from Miami and Cleveland. Also as I said he gives back to his fan by going to his hometown, and playing with  kids and helping the community.