My Favorite Celebrity | Teen Ink

My Favorite Celebrity

By trey Wheeler BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida
trey Wheeler BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida

My favorite celebrity it Richard Sherman.  He plays for my favorite football team, the Seattle Seahawks.  He is the best cornerback in the whole NFL.  He is one of the four captains on the Seattle Seahawks.
When the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl in 2014 Sherman had the best season of his career.  He was one of the reason he went to the Super Bowl.  He had forty-eight tackles and four interceptions.  His name rose to the top.  He was the next big thing in the NFL.
After the Super Bowl in 2014 the seahawks went in a hole.  They were losing a lot of games.  But mid season they dug themselves out and went back to the top.  Richard Sherman had the most tackles and interceptions this year.  He made the saying “Beast Mode” big again.  That is what he is famous for saying.
Now in the beginning of 2015 the Seattle Seahawks are in the second round playoff game. Richard Sherman is most of the reason they are there.  He has saved so many plays in games to get them to the top.  That is why Richard Sherman is my Idol and favorite celebrity.