Basketball years | Teen Ink

Basketball years

It all started when i was in the third grade, when i knew basketball was perfect for me, because i knew how to handle the ball. I played right and really knew how to shoot. I always played at my house and at school when we had recess, the head coach was looking at me play and seen how good i was. He also asked if i wanted to play for my school and as a basketball lover i said, yes. I played as a point guard, so i was the one that would run and take the ball in, and as you know my mom always got involved and always came to my games and watched me play against other school teams. And as we would finish are game we always had school spirit and shuck the other players hand and told them good game. My mom always supported me, she even had me keeping up in school to do good so i can stay on the basketball team. I did it for my mom, she always encouraged me to do whatever i do just make the best out of it and have lots of fun when im out there playing with my team. I played for four years striaght and my mom was always there when i needed her. Even when she didn't want to take me, she still did. Because my mom knew my team-mates needed me because of the show i put on for the crowd whenim out there playing and did the best i did to make us win. we didn't win everytime, but other than that it was all fun and i had a great time playing with everybody out there in the court.

on Oct. 30 2009 at 2:20 pm
readingredhead33 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

life sucks. then you die.

same way i feel about volleyball. rock on! :D