To Make the PGA Tour | Teen Ink

To Make the PGA Tour

By Ryan Seco BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina
Ryan Seco BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina

This year I have seen four PGA tour events. They have been incredible. In each tournament the winner gets a million plus. I think I could live with that. I have been to Atlanta, Georgia, Kiawah Island, South Carolina, Charlotte, and Raleigh, North Carolina. This was an incredible experience in my life. I have seen plenty of tournaments on television, but in real life it’s a whole different story. They hit every ball perfect, and it’s just mind boggling how good they are. I have stood right next to Tiger woods, Phil Michelson, Rory McIlroy, and more PGA tour stars. When I grow older, I would like to play on the tour. I could travel the country and see all the beautiful courses. It would be the life. It is extremely hard to make it into the tour. It is also even harder to stay there. It would be a really pressured life and unless you were a star it is hard to support your family. Right now I shoot around 80 and the pros shoot par or better. So, I have a lot of work to do. I believe I can if I work hard enough. It would be amazing to play the masters and the other beautiful courses. That is my dream when I grow older, and if I do not succeed I would like to work in the medical field. That would not be nearly as fun as playing professional golf. I could play along side Phil and Tiger and play at the highest level in the world. That is what I want to do with my life. What about you?