Basketball | Teen Ink

Basketball

By taylord BRONZE, DeKalb, Missouri
taylord BRONZE, DeKalb, Missouri

Basketball is a sport that you can play at school and even in college if you are able to make the team. I like to play basketball for middle school, and I am even going to play for high school basketball to. When you play basketball you have to know what your fundamentals are to play basketball. So I play basketball and I start and when you start a basketball game you have to know what you are doing so that you and your teammates can work as a team. Do you like to play basketball?

Right before the game have you ever just listened to music to get yourself pumped up before a game? So you can get ready to play the game, and play hard so that you have a chance of winning. When I listen to music it will get me pumped up so that I can be focused to the game of basketball.

When you play basketball you can play all different ways: you can play street ball, for the school, you can get on a traveling team you can even play different ways you aren’t. The point of playing basketball is to have fun, and work as a team to win.

When you play for a school you have to go to practice every day before school or after school so that you can get ready for that big game that is coming up. Then you have to have a coach that is always on the side of the court that is coaching you. You will have a whole bleacher full of fans that are there for you so that they can support you and cheer you on in the game.

Sincerely,

Dalton