Michael Jordan's First Goal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

For the past seven years, Michael Jordan has led the Chicago Bulls to seven playoffs and one championship. As most fans know, he has led the NBA in scoring titles for the past six years. The only other player to accomplish this was Wilt Chamberlain with seven consecutive titles. Jordan's career scoring average is 32.6 points per game, setting the NBA record.

This season, Michael led the Bulls to a 67 win season with only 15 losses, 10 of those on the road. He averaged 31.5 points per game and had a whopping total of 2580 points. He also is the Bulls all-time scoring leader with 16, 596 points.

When most people hear his name, they think of his foul line slam dunk in the '87 slam dunk championship. Most overlook his charity work. He promotes and advertises education for young people and has cards and posters made that help get the point across that, even though he is an NBA legend in the making, he would never have made it without an education. I agree with him on this. It is important to have dreams and goals, but getting a good education should be your first goal. n

camilo said...
thats an amazing tittle!!! how creative do u have to be. good job!!

ramosfreddy said...
good job keep up the good work just add more detiles

nathan_mobbinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
everything u wrote was the truth

i like the way u wrote this, there is alot of good detail.

Giovanni_Zamora2020This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
you should add more detail....i got confused at first lol i was like michael jordan doesnt play soccer "Michael Jordans fist goal"

ramosfreddy said...
i like the way u add in alot of details. keep up the good work