Michael Jordan's First Goal | Teen Ink

Michael Jordan's First Goal MAG

For the past seven years, Michael Jordan has led the Chicago Bulls to seven playoffs and one championship. As most fans know, he has led the NBA in scoring titles for the past six years. The only other player to accomplish this was Wilt Chamberlain with seven consecutive titles. Jordan's career scoring average is 32.6 points per game, setting the NBA record.

This season, Michael led the Bulls to a 67 win season with only 15 losses, 10 of those on the road. He averaged 31.5 points per game and had a whopping total of 2580 points. He also is the Bulls all-time scoring leader with 16, 596 points.

When most people hear his name, they think of his foul line slam dunk in the '87 slam dunk championship. Most overlook his charity work. He promotes and advertises education for young people and has cards and posters made that help get the point across that, even though he is an NBA legend in the making, he would never have made it without an education. I agree with him on this. It is important to have dreams and goals, but getting a good education should be your first goal. n

camilo SILVER said...
on Dec. 8 2016 at 1:45 pm
camilo SILVER, Sacrmento, California

" Would you believe in what you believe in if you where the only one who believed it? "

thats an amazing tittle!!! how creative do u have to be. good job!!

on Dec. 8 2016 at 1:45 pm
ramosfreddy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
good job keep up the good work just add more detiles

on Dec. 8 2016 at 1:40 pm
nathan_mobbin GOLD, Sacramento, California

"eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"

everything u wrote was the truth

on Dec. 8 2016 at 1:39 pm

i like the way u wrote this, there is alot of good detail.

on Dec. 8 2016 at 1:38 pm
Giovanni_Zamora2020 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
you should add more detail....i got confused at first lol i was like michael jordan doesnt play soccer "Michael Jordans fist goal"

on Dec. 8 2016 at 1:30 pm
i like the way u add in alot of details. keep up the good work