The Ball | Teen Ink

The Ball

There was this ball that was magical. When someone shot it, it always went in. Whoever got that ball they were lucky. Well i will just have to tell you about it.
There was this team and they had a bad shooter. he was so bad he would miss every shot. One game they got the ball to play with. He made every shot that game. He was there star player.
they got to the playoffs and again they played with the ball. HE again made every shot. He was so good. Or thats what they thought. The made it to the finals and they did not play with the ball. Oh no. Well, they lost every game, and every game so on. he was not good. The team never found out abouth the ball.

hanksn said...
I liked this story perticulary since I too play soccer. The story would have been better if you told more about some of the teams that they played, or what was the "star players" name. You could have also described more about the team, and explained how the magical ball always seemed to score on every shot. it would have been nice to know what colors, or designs were on the teams jerseys. All in all this was a great story.

hylandc said...
This story has a lot of mistakes and that need to be notified. First, make sure that when you start a sentence that you have a capital letter in the beginning of the story. Also, another suggestion that I have is that you might want to describe the players name or what the story is about. If you put in these options, I think that your story would be enjoyable to read.

donaldj said...