Cristiano Ronaldo best player

Cristaino Ronaldo was born in Portugal. He started playing soccer at a very young age, and over his career he has won many awards. He is one of the most influential soccer players. A lot of young people want to be like him because he is really good.

Cristaino Ronaldo was born in Fundal, Portugal on February, 1985. His full name is Cristaino Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro. His mothers name is Maria Dolores Dos Santos Aveiro. His father died when he was young his name was Jose Dinis Aveiro. The name ‘Ronaldo’ in Cristaino Ronaldo was taken from the name of former Hollywood actor and ex-us President Ronald Reagan due to his father’s love and respect for Ronald Reagan.

He started playing football at a very young age. He grew up playing football B team and UEFA under 17. He played in any position, either wing, or in central attacking position or as a second striker. Cristaino Ronaldo has been regarded as one of the best players in the world by football critics and million of football lovers across the world. Cristaino Ronaldo’s football skill got him to Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United who pulled him away from Sporting CP for a fee of 12.24 million franks.

Cristaino Ronaldo won many awards one was that Portugal selected him for the 2004 Olympic team. Cristaino Ronaldo has won the FIFA World Best Player of the Year award in 2008. This is the most prestigious award for any football player. His breath taking performance has won him several honors and awards. In the season 2007and 2008 he won 13 of the awards. In 2008 he took his team Manchester United to the finals against Chelsea. The score was 1 to 1. Cristaino Ronaldo made the only goal for Manchester United. They went to penalties and Manchester United won the UEFA champions league in the season of 2007 and 2008.

I think he is going to be the best player of the world, and win the FIFA player of the year more than anyone else. I think he is going to be as good as Pele, Maradona, Ronaldinho, and Kaka.

Rome said...
today at 10:31 am
I love it♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rome said...
today at 10:31 am
I love it♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rome said...
today at 10:31 am
I love it♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rome said...
today at 10:31 am
I love it♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ujjwal said...
Apr. 28 at 1:47 pm
He is the 100lid player he is my favourite

Ujjwal said...
Apr. 28 at 1:47 pm

Zainab said...
I love him and I want to be like him

Dhruv said...
Dec. 12, 2016 at 9:33 am
Yes Aditya, Ronaldo (my god) is the best player in the world

Dhruv said...
Dec. 12, 2016 at 9:33 am

Dhruv said...
Dec. 12, 2016 at 9:33 am

Dhruv said...
Dec. 12, 2016 at 9:33 am

Aditya said...
Dec. 2, 2016 at 4:17 am
Ronald is the best player in the world

Payal said...
ronaldo fado player h

zanderdiaz said...
Aug. 1, 2015 at 1:57 am
Awww.. I really love this.. In a way I feel as if I could connect with you...

Rishant888 said...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:15 am
hey jonny RONALDO ROCKS. MESSI BOTH ROCK BOTH ARE GOOD NOT ONLY ONE

jonny said...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 11:22 am
ye cristiano sucks messi is better and ye cristiano dives too much

Kayla M. said...
Jun. 27, 2009 at 1:40 am
He is very skilled.
But he would be much better if he didn't dive so much.
This coming from a die-hard Chelsea fan. :D

~Peace Love Soccer~