Until We Meet Again

Once upon a time there were three boys who loved football. Their names where Devan, Joseph, and Loren. They played football on the same team from kindergarten all the way to they were in high school.
Suddenly in his freshmen year he decided to play basketball. After his first couple of practices the coach told him he’ll start. Later on he fell in love the sport. Also, he started hanging out with a new group of friends leaving Devan and Loren.
Soon after, it was baseball season. Loren decided he’ll try out for outfielder. He knew how to catch from football because he played receiver. He left Devan and focused on baseball.

Now Devan alone and by his self decided to stay with football. He got ready for the season and did a lot of spring training. Joseph left town. Loren season finally came and did well all the way through.
All three of them had good seasons in high school and college. In addition they went pro and did well in the big leagues. One day they had to pose for ESPN magazine. Once they seen one another they got happy and became friends again. THE END