My Crazy/Funny Family+New Topic

How many of you guys have a crazy family? Me? I have two little sisters and a baby brother (although random people call him a girl) HE'S A BOY, PEOPLE! Just 'cause he's got long hair, that doesn't make him a girl. Other people (adults mainly) gotta read my stuff about labels.            

Anyways, well, it's all about survival in my house. Every person for themselves. Trust me, you might wanna stand 100 feet away from my family. Not to mention...They smell fear. *Duh-duh-duh* I'm just messin' with ya! But for reals, they tend to ALWAYS be on an energy rush...And they don't even drink caffeine! So, here's something I wanted to share with you guys, that was so funny. Imma put dialogue in this, just to explain to you guys how it actually happened. *April 15, 2018* ( My dad approaches Keke, while pretending he knows Kung-Fu (which he really doesn't) ( Keke is a year older than my other little sister) KEKE: Why does Daddy always wanna fight? Keke doesn't wanna fight, but she still gets up anyways. My other sister (Nevaeyah) joins in on the fight, too. A few minutes later, their both on the couch, laughing 'cause they lost. DADDY: C'mon Keke, you can't quit. What if you do take Karate classes? You gotta show those other kids who's boss. Keke and Nevaeyah get back up and start fighting, again. ANOTHER few minutes later, Keke is relaxing on the couch, when SUDDENLY, my dad grabs a mesh ball and throws it right at her. She attempts to dodge it with a pillow, but fails miserably. Allowing the mesh ball to smack her in the face (although she denies that it hit her in the face) WE ALL SAW IT, KEKE! DON'T DENY IT! If only I'd caught it on camera! I swear, that was the first time, in a LONG time, that I laughed so hard. It made my stomach hurt. 

*New Article* Today, my parent's play-fought, again. Here's how it happened. Dialogue, please! Lights, camera...Action! My dad just came back from work, and he got in the shower. Then...DAD: Turtle, come here, real quick. ME: Yeah? DAD: Did you still wanna learn how to invest gold coins? ME: Sure. *enters Mom* MOM: Juan, I thought you were in the shower. DAD: Yeah, but I'm showing Turtle how to invest her money. MOM: That can't wait until after you get outta the shower? *Dad gets back in the shower* MOM: That's what I thought. *Mom and I laugh*

Angel04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:08 pm
Thx, Summer

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:56 pm
You're a great writer!

yesterday at 4:47 pm
Thx, @Malcolm_Chase

Apr. 23 at 9:49 am
I don't really open up to my family much, either. I'm like the lone wolf or something.

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 12:22 pm
@Angel04 You're a witty writer. You should definitely keep writing. You seem to have a cool family, good job writing!

Apr. 23 at 9:48 am
Lol. I know that feeling. I'm pretty laid back, too. I like to escape my crazy life with reading, writing, singing, or listening to music.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 23 at 5:26 pm
@Angel04 Funny, because that I would do sometimes. The family members I open up to is my grandparents.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 23 at 9:20 am
@Angel04 Wow, for my family, they are very religious, and I am the one that is laid back and writes stories that he doesn't want to share with family.