The Boy Who Rebuilt Me | Teen Ink

The Boy Who Rebuilt Me

By Lucyrobinson2002 SILVER, Baytown, Texas
Lucyrobinson2002 SILVER, Baytown, Texas

One Day If The Speed Kills Me Do Not Cry Because I Was Smiling -Brian O'Connor-

It all started February 8,2017. I was sitting in spanish class when a really cute guy walked in, immediately I felt a connection with him and started writing a note to introduce myself because I'm shy but by the time I had finished he disappeared.. After class I had walked up to my brother, Ashton and said,"I have to find him." The next day I see him at lunch and ran into his arms and ever since then I've been in love with him. 

Now March 2, 2018 I'm still crazy in love with him and I think he loves me too but we aren't dating. We've tried to be in a relationship 3 times and each time I messed it up. But if I get a fourth chance you can bet I wont mess it up. And I think it's crazy how patient he's being with me. Like I said when he said forever I can tell he meant it.

You know those people who say they'll stay with you forever and then that so called "forever" turns into never.. Yeah I've been there too but here's a story about a boy who rebuilt me.. He said forever like the other ones did but the difference with him is he meant what he said.. Hope y'all enjoy the story and yes it's based on a true story..