My Personality | Teen Ink

My Personality

By Jones7 PLATINUM, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Jones7 PLATINUM, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Everybody in our family has special traits that define who they are. My mom is a teacher,  who teaches like a pirate… passionate and poignant. My dad is an IT worker who problem solves, fixes, and mends computers.  He is like a human robot able to analyze and find a solution to any problem.  He could possibly be John Carmack if he keeps going.  As for Cameron, my cunning and caring brother, he has a hilarious personality that sparks laughter into his friends all of the time.  Then there’s the young man who is me.

I always work hard completing assignments, as the sweat beads down my head.  Deadlines are met no matter how difficult or demanding the task.  Once I am finished with a task, it’s like a 100 pound weight has been lifted off of me, ready to move on to the next one.  Then, there is athletics.  As an assistant manager to the soccer coaches, I hear the strict orders of the coach’s commands leading our team to victories.  When I work hard at soccer and rush over tasks, the wind that runs through my hair is a tornado.  Soccer is my favorite sport, and having a ball to play with is similar to having a friend, always by your side.