Trevor

By girlintheshadow BRONZE, Aiken, South Carolina
girlintheshadow BRONZE, Aiken, South Carolina

"If you're not counting, you're guessing. If you're guessing , you're wrong"

I think I still miss you, but I’m not sure anymore. You betrayed me and lost all my trust but somehow, I still want you in my life. I don’t understand why your existence still lingers within me even after everything you put me through. Every single person around me keeps telling me that I shouldn’t even think about you anymore but for some reason I can’t help but let you into my thoughts. I guess because you were one of the only people who I trusted to keep all my dark secrets hidden from everyone else in this world. Deep down inside me I still trust you enough to be your friend. We were just such good friends, but that’s not all we were to each other. We were the other persons half and completed them. We had each other when one of us was going through a hard time in life. We knew we could always reach out to talk no matter what was wrong. I miss that, I guess because I don’t have anyone in my life that I trust enough to talk about my life. Even though you put me through so much over these couple of years I still worry that one-day I'll wake up and you won’t be there for me to talk to anymore. That’s just a fear I have, and unfortunately that fear has come true.

Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!