A girl's tears | Teen Ink

A girl's tears

September 22, 2017
By OnePunchMan SILVER, Sacramento, California
OnePunchMan SILVER, Sacramento, California
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't quit, I don't run, and I don't ever go back on my word because that's my ninja way!"- Naruto Uzumaki/ Masashi Kishimoto


On a Saturday afternoon or evening, I made a girl cry in elementary. It was the biggest mistake I ever made during my 6th grade year. I honestly didn’t realize it until she started crying and I was thinking to myself, “ Ahh ship what did I freaking say!?” I knew I had to do something about it. So here’s what happened.

 

My friends(1 guy and 2 girls) and I were returning from a basketball game, but we decided to go to the park instead. So yeah we just hung out at the park for a while. Later on we all got hungry, so we went to go eat some food at one of the girl’s house. Plus some of us needed to use the bathroom. We just mostly stayed for air conditioning though. It was about 98 degrees outside I would say. We were all sweaty too, so it was the best choice of action for us.

 

About 2 hours later we all headed back to the park to have fun. My friend and I went to go sit on the swing sets, so I said, “ Dude, you wanna make a parody of wrecking ball?” “ Yes,” he replied. Me and my guy friend were just singing and having fun right. 10 seconds later it all went downhill after I was randomly saying some rude phrases I didn’t even know I was saying to one of the girls.

 

The other friend said, “ Tyler, why’d you make her cry?!” Then I ran straight to the crying girl and tried comforting her for a bit and I told her I was sorry for saying all those rude things I was saying. We both made up in the end and we were cool again. Now because of that incident I vowed myself to never ever make a girl cry again. Trust me, making a girl cry is the worst feeling ever. It’s not very gentlemen like to make a girl or lady cry. I would punch myself so hard if I were to make another girl cry.


The author's comments:

NEVER MAKE A GIRL CRY!!