Darky Nights | Teen Ink

Darky Nights

September 20, 2017
By Sedra Tanta SILVER, Damascus, Other
Sedra Tanta SILVER, Damascus, Other
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

03:00A.M.  the beginning of autumn mixed with the smell of winter, it could be the smell of rain also.
This weather creates the usual feeling, "I think my guest has come, the depression" I said.

There was a lovely waft which hits the cheeks kindly. Suddenly, I noticed the ceremony had began without a warning , the ceremony of grief and the dark thoughts.


It was the most hateful thing that could happen to someone.

My memory started to take me to the past to the previous memories which osculate my heart painfully.It was so hard for me to return to this world " the past." I've tried and tried to get these ideas out of my mind, but they occupied me easily.


While the time was running slowly, I reached to a certain station, the station that hurts me the most .
I thought alot about what happened, and there was no answer.


"The gone days will never come back , also I couldn't even adapted to my current situation " I said in myself.

Living in the present as a body, but the mind has travelled through the past without an excuse just because you missed the past internal.


What can a person do in this situation ?! I searched about any sign of answer, I didn't find as always.


At some point, maybe the human thinks that is an easy matter to be handled , but actually it's more complicated because it turns directly into a psycho problem, probably, this is what happened to me.

 

SIMPLY, having an extreme conflict between your present and your past, it leads to the Nostalgia.


That what I have.