•Blur•

"You promised not to self-harm again" he said, disappointment filling his voice "just like you promised to be there?" She said looking sternly into his eyes, fragile, tired, faking courage and power.
"You never came saying you're in need" he said taken a back by her previous answer. "Oh please you knew i was at my lowest, i told you i was having an anxiety attack and you knew too well that you're the only one who can help, yet you choose to take a step back and act cold towards it" het voice was full of venom and anger but it was nothing compared to the ragging fire that kept getting stronger inside her heart with every icy word he said.

He knew too well that her words were right, that her words hit a spot inside him, a spot he worked to hard to bury and as to what she's saying it seems that he did a good job with that...

"I still care, i do care... deeply" was the only truthful words he came with, he was sure of it, that it was true that he meant it to the bone "Am just.. so taken with what happened i forgot how it feels to actually show that i care to actually be there and... am not quite sure i can go back to the person i once was and keep going with what i am up to now at the same time". The worst part of it all that she was sure he was completely honest and for the first time in years she hated to hear the truth.
She kept silence, struggling to put what she felt in words. She remembered that he usually helped her with that, helped her to come up with comprehensive words about what she's feeling "am struggling to find the right words" she said
"Oh.." was his answer, she tried to catch his gaze but he kept his eyes glued to the ground for his and hers own benefit, cause he knew if he did look in hers hurt and brokenness will be outstretched, and as much ad he's convinced that it will not weaken him, part of him knew he will be cracked.

She did not walk away, as expected, like she always did. No this time she kept glued in her place watching him leave, knowing he's fading away just like his shadow....