An Opener of Doors | Teen Ink

An Opener of Doors

By maclay17 GOLD, Goodyear, Arizona
maclay17 GOLD, Goodyear, Arizona
15 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today." - Malcom X

There is a door in front of you. There is no push or pull sign. So, ask yourself. Would you push or pull?

Personal problems. We all have them. We all suffer. We all cry. We all push or pull.

Doors are personal problems. You can push them away from your life or you can pull them into your life. It is your choice. No matter what you choose, there will always be good and bad. But do not worry because I’ll you have to do is try. Try your best. These challenges and trials will prepare you for stronger, larger doors to come. The work you put in to push or pull them will pay off in the end.

Have you ever pulled a door open when you are supposed to push it or vice versa? Yeah me too. This has happened to me countless times, but I do not let it slow me down. You must not let these doors stop you no matter how heavy they are. You cannot let them control you. You are the master; you control them. They are just monsters trying to scare you away. Do not be afraid of them. You can fight them. I believe in you. I know you can. With every new door, I grow stronger and you do too. Remember, everyone has doors. Everyone faces them. Everyone must choose. You are never alone. Trust me.

Over the years, I have had major family issues that were drastically heavy doors in my life. They changed me, my personality, and my life. But, I never gave up and here I am today inspiring others to do the same. 

Cristen said...
on Aug. 5 2017 at 11:22 am
I love this story. It's really inspiring. A good read!