Descent | Teen Ink

Descent

May 30, 2017
By Anonymous

This tale is not a tale because if a tale were present the tale would have no premise and if there were no premise I would be brought into a demise because the tale is taleless without a premise, and the premise is a key point in the tale and i’ve run out of things to think about so here is a little poem within a poem.


I can’t think of any more than my bed, my bed is my bed and if I think any more about my bed i will have to fall asleep and if I fall to sleep so quickly I won’t have an hour of writing done and if I don’t get an hour of writing done my assignment won’t be done and if my assignment isn’t done then my teacher will be mad and if my teacher is mad then they will tell my parents and if they tell my parents my parents will be mad and if my parents are mad then i will not be happy and if i am not happy, I cannot think of anything else to write so here is a poem within a poem within a poem.


The tale beforehand was extremely long and i am honestly as intelligent as a cucumber right now because I am not as “Into” it as I ever could be, and what i mean by into it is that i do not care as much about this document than I could because i don’t feel like writing right now but i have to because i’ve been told to do so and now I can’t think of anything to write again so here is a poem within a poem that is contained in a poem that is being held in a poem.


The reason why i am so tired is that i just walked my dogs and they wear me out and frankly they should, they are dogs after all and don’t have as much mental capacity as us human and that train of thought just derailed as fast as it started to move so I am going to stop that train and start a new one in a poem within a poem that is contained in a poem that is currently being held in a poem that  is also within a poem and well, here you go
I need this hour to end, this isn’t even fun anymore, it was at first but now my brain isn’t even cooperating anymore. Why does this hour have to be so long, New York is a city in New York, just like my second poem. Okay seven minutes left, now six, now, JUST MOVE TIME GOD!!!! I CAN’T DO, no okay here is another poem in a poem in a poem in a poem in a poem, whatever.


I’m going insane, FIVE MINUTES YES!!! OH GOD I CAN TASTE THE INSANITY ROLLING OF OF MY TOUNGE!!NHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THIS IS AMAZING!!! ITS DONE IT’S, IT’S, two. Hours. After. The. limit. THE LIMIT ENDED TWO HOURS AGO AHHHHHH!!!!HAHH!AHA!HHAH!HAH!HAH!AHH!AH no this isn’t happening, I still have three minutes! WHY DOES THE ALL SEEING LORD HATE ME, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WATCHING, WHYYYY???


The author's comments:

no