Something Which Never Dies

Sometimes you cry. Sometimes you laugh. Sometimes your heart falls apart, it feels unfixable. Other times it beats faster and faster because the laughs you have can make you the happiest person alive. One person can make you forget everything and bring you joy also just for the shortest moment. I look back and think about all the crazy laughs we had and make people look at us like something is wrong, this makes us laugh till stitches. Everytime we see each other we jump of joy. Everytime we leave each other feels like the whole world crumbled and happiness is ripped off and burned to ashes. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you, I need to see you before I break down, before I’ll cry myself to sleep. When can I see you? When can we Skype? When can we laugh and smile like two innocent 5 year old girls, when you know nothing is wrong because I’ve got you by my side. Every time we don’t hear from each other, I think I’ve lost you. Lost you to another girl who is more special than me, someone more fun, someone who is less of a pain than me. But….Don’t you need that annoying fly buzzing in your ear? Don’t you need the pain of laughing so hard that makes you fall and smile even more. I do. I do need that. I can’t live without it, I can’t live without you.

A note to a Best Friend.

anteaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:47 am
This is so beautiful! It made me cry!