Paper

Paper. Markers. Words. All different but all the same. Let's look at the world. I am a single sheet of paper. You are the marker, you have control. My flaws are the words. You shape me the way you want. Scribbling words all over me. Making sure they are heard. Cut me, rip me, and crumple me. When I am too full you throw me away. Stuck and unwanted. I am no longer blank. The words all over me black ink runs down the lines. Slowly fading watching as you ruin the others. One single rip or one single drop of ink changes me. Changes the way I look. The way I was. Before you wrote all over me. Before you used me.

SparaxisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:05 am
But what happens when that piece of paper is folded into an origami model that person ends up keeping?

Armadillo333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:55 am
That is a good point Good job for noticing that!