Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

By Tyler=YipmanJr BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Tyler=YipmanJr BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Welcome everyone, to Sacramento the city of trees and also my home. My home is located in Greenhaven which is a very rich area in Sacramento. Our parks were designed by the Gods themselves, sunrays lighting it up like the morning sunrise, kids having the best time of their lives, and the best sight you will have ever witness. The biking trails are a good source of fitness, and everyone is very generous. Allow me to tell you the wonders of Sacramento.

Ha ha ha, psyche! Now allow me to reveal the true face behind the mask of myself and Sacramento ladies and gentlemen. I actually live in one of the most ghettoest areas in Sacramento which is Detroit. There are some gangs in my area, which makes my neighborhood a very dangerous area. The stench of weed, alcohol, and smoke is terrible for the young ones, the elderly, and myself. What I have said about the people being generous was a  lie because this city is highly populated with homeless, and most people just walk past them as if they are not there. It’s a terrible sight behold. Now just like everyone who has ever suffered has said, “ This is a cruel world.”

This city has an infinite amount of crimes that allows everyone to have fear in their daily lives. Rape, killing African Americans for no reason at all, and robbing banks, etcetera. You just name it and Sacramento’s got it. According to people, they call Sacramento, “The city of ghetto,” and I won’t deny it because it truly is a ghetto city. I want to say that some men and women are not created equal because sometimes everyone is just racist, distrust others, and even backstabs others. There are some good qualities about Sacramento are Asian restaurants, martial arts schools, and place to shop. Well that’s all the time we have for today. Never forget about the crimes I mentioned. Okay?

Now what did you think about our little tour? If you like it then you like it, but if you don’t like it then you don’t like it. Feel free to visit anytime if you want to. Remember to be careful and cautious!

This article is about the Sacramento that live in and what I will tell you about what goes on in the city.