Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover | Teen Ink

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover

December 2, 2016
By ItzYaBoiiRicky BRONZE, Sacramento, California
ItzYaBoiiRicky BRONZE, Sacramento, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
''A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"


























-Bruce Lee


  It was 3:30pm on a Friday and I was walking home with my friends Emmanuel and Joaquin. We were talking and i said “ What you guys doing today’’?


Emmanuel and Joaquin said ,’’ Nothing just going home and you?’’


And I say ,” Nothing today and oh OK cool”..


We were about to get to my house but we had to pass this park to get to my house. When we were walking past the park and we see a big vicious dog.


The dog we seen was a red nose pitbull. He was mining his business until he seen us and I say ,


“Holy s*** there a dog coming’’


“Runnnnn” I said

 

And it started barking at us while we were running then he caught up to us.. And he stop in front of us and sits down.We pet it so it wouldnt bight us.It was probably the nicest pitbull we ever meet other than mine..


We were surprised the dog never bite us. We misjudge it just because it was a pitbull and people would always say, “There mean because they have a history of biting people,” and it looked vicious.After that we weren’t scared of that dog anymore.

I was never scared of that dog anymore and I’m not gonna misjudge that or any other dog no matter what kind it is. So I learned that it's not good go judge someone no matter what even if they have a bad history.


The author's comments:

What inspired me to write this piece is to tell my story about pitbull