Expected Encounters

While rolling my suitcase down the side walk to my cabin I realize "this is it im here". 

Church canp its become a tradition, every year i go and every year it just gets better and better. This is my second home everyone there is family. We stay in a cabin with other people our age and a cabin leader. you dont have to be afraid you can open up to everyone there and they will listen and care.

Every year just when i start to think nobody cares camp  comes around and i get to spend a week with friends and family who care what you have to say.

This is a place you can open up and let go. Every year people go and leave different  because they have had such great encountors with God and other peope who care.

we are told expect God and he will show up and he always does. We are told think out side of the box and trust and camp everyone does, we are told to be rooted which means to grow deep with God and spread the word to other people, and finally we are told to bloom.

i cannot say how much i love church camp its an amazing place and i wish everyone could go because everyone deserves the encounters like we have every year at camp.