The S.S.M. | Teen Ink

The S.S.M.

May 4, 2016
By Willthewiccan GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Willthewiccan GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
16 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
''nothing is impossible unless you let it be''


We’re known as Monsters, demons, and sins. Thy name is true but what’s misunderstood is why. Lets focus on the beginning with the circle or the order. I know most of the people wonder what is wicca or the circle, is it real? Well today i’m here to explain this to you with my friends. Wicca is the common day witch and warlock using energies to fix and heal the physical realm as it destroys itself. Wicca is an old term for witchcraft. This culture was originally started by a group of people who fell from church religion and fell into the darkness, studying energies using them to create ways to help them with their own lives.  It became evil when they were angered, they started to create what is known as hexes and curses to punish the people who treated them cruelly. As the times advanced the witches started teaching men the way of the wiccan and they worked together in secrecy to avoid being burned at the stake. As they were discovered they separated and kept there creations of spells and craft in a small diary which today are sold and distributed in the market. Very few people know we have grown in our craft to approximately 32,784 members in our widespread culture. We decided it would be best to hide as we fixed and helped others lives. The reason we hide is because people don’t understand our abilities and when there is misunderstanding it spreads fear and confusion. Acceptance is hard in today's society, most of us are mistreated and laughed at because of our beliefs yet we are the same species. Us wiccans are part of one big group called the circle or else known as a coven. In these circles we teach each other the craft we’ve learned and we grow stronger trying to keep the entire realm of Gaia stable while trying to live an average day life. I’ve learned forgiveness means nothing unless something is done to make up for a mistake. So that’s why I have founded the Secret Society of Mages, a widespread coven located in the U.S.A. Who have dedicated their own time Into protecting Gaia from mass destruction. the truth is that for some reason we are weakening in energy, only some of the naturals are not being affected. We are still doing our best though but once we have fallen your numbers will drop dramatically and chaos will begin to break out. as I have stated we are trying to fix the energy and replace more if needed. All I ask of thy readers is to treat us with at least a little more support. The majority of the wiccans left are good but some of the others have turned against us for the cruelty performed in the past. I have seen my ancestors burned at the stake through the astral plane and it was all from fear and confusion about our ways. I have spoken with the ancestors and they too have forgiven the mistakes and only wish to help as well. They are the ones who give us our energy and ability to use the arts. A lot of people have asked me, “are there ways to see hell while alive” I told them what I could show them where to go, but in all honesty it’s not smart to go to a place where fear and torture always exist. When I was being taught Wicca I was told this. Upon thy altar shall remain, through blood and sin but mostly pain. Eight words the Wiccan rede fulfill, do what ye must, do what ye will. Which means that what happened in the past will stay there and you need to forgive mistakes and replace them with greatness. Even though the beliefs are different I believe we are the same in many ways.I remember me and my cousin used to cast so much we were capable of altering stone like forge men only dreamed of, and how we would chant as quartz turned to sand underneath the willow trees. But i’m in sorrow when I say those days are gone. How I miss the meetings in the woods within the circle all athames raised the torch was a burning bright as the sins were brought back the energy they would fill us with. That was until we were discovered. that was the last time I saw my teacher, my friends, and the rest of my original coven. That day I swore to become one of the thirteen sins. I swore in blood to lucifer and eyi that I would return my coven to the old way, united again and I did. In the pact I made I promised no matter how far I go it won’t be in vain. But the problem of a pact is keeping it alive. So call us weak and pathetic but remember this we haven’t stopped fighting yet. And as long as we stand together we won’t fall back. we promised to dedicate ourself to protect and aid those who are suffering as long as we stand strong. I know i’ve put out our way of life. But they can send all the agents who want to get me. But as long as the circle stands united we will be strong until the end. No matter how many of us they take we will just keep growing. who are we? We are the SSM.


The author's comments:

This is a true piece about our society hidden from the open media and public we've been hiding for many centuries. In the shadows.