My Bestie | Teen Ink

My Bestie

May 2, 2016
By Jourdyn BRONZE, Why You Wanna Know?, Other
Jourdyn BRONZE, Why You Wanna Know?, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This topic is about Ja´Lisa. Ja´Lisa is my best friend and I am comparing her to other middle school girls and why she is different from them. She doesn't care about the opinions of others than anything else. Ja’Lisa wants a friend that cares about her for who she is. She is a loyal, friendly, truthful and funny friend, she understands me and I can always count on her when it comes to having my back. Just make sure you don't get on her bad side because that will not end well...


Ja’Lisa can be trusted. She doesn't any of my secrets and I don't tell anybody hers. We keep it real with each other and whenever we don't like something we did not like we tell each other. Other people may think Ja’Lisa is mean, but I don't see that. She just likes to be funny in her own honest way. I can't say nothing about it either because I do it too and If I say something about it then it will make me a hypocrite. Ja’Lisa is also self-conscious about herself. She doesn't think she's pretty sometimes. I tell her she is very beautiful and it doesn't matter about what people think about your looks. You are pretty in the inside and out.

So I suggest that you find yourself your own Bestie and appreciate her!


The author's comments:

Im Jourdyn and My bestie is name Ja´Lisa and We will always be best friends even if there was a distance between us.