Baby on Board | Teen Ink

Baby on Board

By CrazyGurl97 GOLD, Denison, Iowa
CrazyGurl97 GOLD, Denison, Iowa

"I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know people make mistakes." "Those who are the quietest, sometimes have the most to tell."

On December 21, 2015 I found out that I was pregnant. I had only been dating the father for 5 months and he told me he wasn't able to have kids. So as anyone can imagine much to my surprise and his when the test said positive I was shocked and he thought I cheated on him. Now, here we are 5 months along and we couldn't be happier. In the past, I've had a lot of problems with guys in my life and the need to feel loved. But feeling that little life moving inside me and looking at how my life was I swore our little angel wouldn't have the same thing. We may not be rich or have families to support us but we always have each other. My boyfriend is always talking to my tummy and makes sure I'm comfortable and feeling okay. And although we may not have much we have a family and that is all we could ask for. Nothing says family like Baby on Board.