Ticking Clocks | Teen Ink

Ticking Clocks

By Josslyco BRONZE, New York, NY, New York
Josslyco BRONZE, New York, NY, New York

"Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are. It could be so much worse."

There comes a time when you eventually learn to move on. As you get older you start to realize that your innocent view of the world have died down. You start to see how everyone and everything is changing around you. I actually love the new life that I have made for myself because I have grew up as a person. I used to be so shy and reserved all the time but after a while I just learned to loosen up because I am still young and I should still live my life. Now I amsaying this but I still miss parts of my past. As you get older it turns into more responsibility which causes me to miss out on the little things I did as a kid. Such as biking, walking around the park, enjoying whats around me and so much more. Where have these little reminders gone? Ticking Clocks will eventually get better but as of right now they might be the worse thing that is happeneing to me. Maybe I will look back in time and wonder how stupid this post was but TICKING CLOCKS are something that I still can't seem to catch up with but eventulally will.