Dream Job | Teen Ink

Dream Job

By ErikBendzick BRONZE, New Prague, Minnesota
ErikBendzick BRONZE, New Prague, Minnesota

Can you imagine having millions of people watching you every night? You’re talking to a celebrity like they are your best friend. Hundreds of people watching you live and millions more watching you at home. They also do not do a lot a lot of anything when he goes to work every day. A TV show host does this a few times a week, so that means that you have the rest of the nights to do whatever you want.

Being a TV show host would be the best job ever. TV show hosts have the life. They get to meet celebrities all the time, and then they become friends with them. They also make really good money for their work hours. They get paid millions of dollars a year to just read off of a teleprompter. TV show hosts also have a lot of responsibility because they are the main part of the show. Everything is run through them, but that’s why they make a ton of money to spend on whatever they want.

TV show hosts can get very famous, if you become a big enough celebrity, then eventually you will become friends with celebrities. Then if your show is good enough you can win awards. Some TV hosts then go on to host big award shows. Ryan Seacrest is considered one of the best tv show hosts ever. Ryan Seacrest has hosted about everything you can. He has hosted TV shows award ceremonies, just about anything you can think of he has done it.

When TV show host aren’t working they make enough money that they can do whatever they want. You would only have to work for a few hours a day, then you can do whatever you want. You can always go out to eat at fancy restaurants and not have to worry about the check. You could have a private jet that my friends and I can take anywhere. You can live in the biggest house with whatever you want and you’d have anything you’d ever need.

Being a TV show host is my dream job. If I was a TV show host I would be able to hang out with tons of celebrities. They also don’t have to work a lot , their work hours are very good for the amount of money they make every year. They make millions a year to read, then they get to spend the rest of their time and money on whatever they want. That is why it is my dream job to be a TV show hosts.