I Don't Want To Do It | Teen Ink

I Don't Want To Do It

November 17, 2015
By CarIosFlores BRONZE, Sacramento, California
CarIosFlores BRONZE, Sacramento, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

 I was going to the kitchen to get something to eat. My mom said “Go take the clothes out from the outside.” I said “No” And she was like “Why?” “Because I don’t want to.” I was too lazy to go put the clothes outside. So I said “Why do I have to do it, why don’t you make my brothers do it?” “Because they already did something!” So I told NO but, this time I yelled it. And she yelled back at me “GO DO IT!” I said “NO!” again. I got mad after that so I left and went in my room and slammed the door. Later my dad called me.

I knew I was going to get in trouble by him also. So I went to him and he told me “What happened?” I was like “She was making me do this and I don’t want to.” He said “Why don’t you?” “Because I don’t want to go outside and hang the clothes.” Then, after the whole discussion He talked to me about why I should do it and why I have to listen to them and obey what they say. The next time I do something similar I’m going to be in real trouble. He let me go and I went into my room.
  
When I went to my room I was thinking about why I didn’t want to do it over and over again in my head. I had made a bad mistake and I know that the next time my parents make me do something I’m going to do it