I think a lot. | Teen Ink

I think a lot.

November 15, 2015
By K L SILVER, Toronto, Other
K L SILVER, Toronto, Other
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Sitting in my room thinking. I do this a lot, sometimes it's a day dream and sometimes it’s the intense thought of how real life is. I get lost in the books that fill my mind with hope and love. It makes my heart yearn and believe in a world that is simple, where whatever you do will have repercussions but in the end everything turns out okay. Then, realizations of responsibility and the future flow into my brain like a sudden waterfall. What do I do? Which path do I take? Do I walk blindly into the arms of the unknown and hope that fate will guide me to my happy ending? Or do I wake up from my sweet dreams and endure the reality of working tirelessly in order to get something that I'm not sure that I want? Though it is obvious which choice is safe, I still wonder if I belong in that world. The world where people work to live instead of live to work. I believe in one life and this life needs to be everything you dream of, if not more. I believe in hope and soul mates and miracles. The danger of walking into the unknown is enormous but ever so often danger is disguised as opportunity. Maybe these thoughts are foolish and maybe I'm crazy but I like thinking a lot.