Self-Determination 3.0 | Teen Ink

Self-Determination 3.0

November 15, 2015
By Anonymous

Self-determination is very important in life in a way that's good you're always going to find it because everybody is born with it. Example, but this time my mom actually told me this. She told me when I barely started to walk I would fall, but I wouldn't cry I would get up. I would get  flustered and then she said one day I started to keep my balance and wouldn’t fall and that shows you're born with self-determination.

I had a lot of experience with this belief, like when I first started playing soccer. I couldn't even dribble the ball or kick it like I was supposed. After 3 days, I was deciding  to quit, but my best friends told me to find my determination. After sweat dripping down, and tears of anger, one of my coaches said a lot of bad things actually said a bunch of good things saying that I'm good and that I've worked hard and now I have the skills to be on a team that's good.

Now, I started a new habitat skating, but can't even do the easiest trick which is called the ollie after falling hitting my shin bleeding bruising for 1 month I learned all kinds of trick I learned to save it’,pops vs it’ etc all you gotta do is have self-determination everybody has it but, you just have to find it.Ways to find determination is to do something that you like and work  hard in it for weeks, days, months even years, but it's up to you to find determination.

Self-determination actually while help you growing up, By never giving up on yourself to never go the easy always go the hard.Who knows going the hard way can get you something in life. Everybody is born with it, like when you first started walking you never gave up and eventually start walking see as I been saying everybody is born with self-determination.