Urine | Teen Ink

Urine

November 12, 2015
By LordGaben BRONZE, Peachtree City, Georgia
LordGaben BRONZE, Peachtree City, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

It’s beginning to become unbearable. This train seemed to be moving at two miles an hour and was unable of going any faster. This was my way home from an excruciating eight hours of sitting behind a desk. To stay awake during that Hellish time, I needed to drink a two liter of Coke. Boy do I need to pee. My bladder has been past full for the past twenty minutes, I know I should’ve peed before I left work. Alas, if I did so then I would’ve missed my train, I made the right choice… My stop wasn't for another good ten minutes, but this would be the longest ten minutes that I have ever experienced. It was hurting my bladder to to hold in all of this urine for so long, but I was nowhere near a bathroom, so I had half a mind to apologize to my body for hurting it in such a manner. I looked at where we were, still too far away to ease my mind. I began to bounce my knee to try and soothe my bladder a bit, for it had helped, but not enough. Whilst bouncing my knee to try and keep up the subtle help, I whipped out my phone. To my demise, it was dead. All the while, my bladder hurting more and more. I thought that I could feel myself let it go. This should not happen, this CAN’T happen. I start looking around at the other people on teh train, chuckling to myself at the silly little things I noticed about the others. But even this was not enough. It began to hurt too much. My stop was still about another five minutes away. I thought I could make it, but I was wrong… I felt a warm trickle go down my leg, and a slight bit of the pain go away. It help too good, and because of that, I let go. I felt a huge wave of fresh urine crash against my pants. This was warm bliss. All the my pain subsided, and I could stop my knee bouncing. After the incident was over, I looked around at all of the people on the train staring at me. I immediately felt embarrassment, but then I felt my bladder thanking the gods, and I lost care in the stares focused on me. I then noticed that we had been stopped at my stop for a good bit, I rushed off the train before it pull away. As I was walking up to my apartment, I felt my socks squish with every step. As I got into my home, and changed my pants, I thought to myself “This was a good day.”