Thank You, Daddy! | Teen Ink

Thank You, Daddy!

August 1, 2015
By Tamie GOLD, Sonora, California
Tamie GOLD, Sonora, California
18 articles 2 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
"if you can be anyone just be you unless you could be Buffy Summers then be Buffy Summers"


   Daddy I never tell you enough how much I love you.  Daddy I never tell you enough how much you mean to me.  Daddy I have wasted sixteen years trying to be friends with my birthmom, I have never once tried to be friends with you like I have with mom or my birthmom . I now regreat that. You have been an amzing dad.  You held me when I cried. He go to work all the time even when you don't want to just to bring in money so me and wyatt and xander can do fun things. Daddy you love me always you never had a reason why you didn't want me.  You always wanted me. You always love me. Your love is unconditional. You have inspired me daddy. Daddy I do not want to grow up. I want to be your baby girl forever. I want to be your princess even if you don't call me that.   Daddy you have made me who I am today. You daddy have made me change the way I feel about the world. Daddy you are the best dad that I could have. With everything I have done to try to tear this family apart when I was being a butt you stood up and still loved me. You showed me that even if I screw up you will be there at my side, You will love me. Daddy, I have not done anything to deserve a father like you. Daddy, I know that it is to late to make up for everything that I have pulled, for the pain that I cuased you and mom, For the fights, But daddy, I love you. I want to help you. I want to be your friend, I want to be your baby girl forever. Daddy I am not ready for you to let go of me completly. Daddy thank you. I love you. 


The author's comments:

I know my dad may or not see this. But Daddy I love you.