That Stage In Life | Teen Ink

That Stage In Life

By Believer17 SILVER, River Rouge, Michigan
Believer17 SILVER, River Rouge, Michigan

I think everyone hits that stage in life. You know that stage where you don’t know whether you are coming or going. That stage where you are so scared that you won’t get your life together. You stop being happy and doing all the things that make you you because you are too busy trying to make sure your life doesn’t start to fall apart right before your very eyes. Yeah well that’s me. I hit that stage in my life where I find it extremely hard to keep my head above water. I dig myself out of holes only to find myself right back where I started off. Out of all of that, I am still managing to keep pushing on and to keep fighting the fight. That is the beauty about life. We go through all these storms to test our strength and to allow room for growth and change. Life is just this journey not knowing what is going to happen. But one thing I learned through all of this, is that no matter what, it is never okay to give up. I cry and scream, and I brush it off and I keep going because I know that one day everything is going to get better. I just have to wait for this stage in life to be over. Staying strong is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I hope it ends sooner than I expect.

Staying strong is hard, but one day it pays off!