Twenty-Six | Teen Ink

Twenty-Six

July 22, 2015
By WendyLovesYou SILVER, Oak Harbor, Washington
WendyLovesYou SILVER, Oak Harbor, Washington
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is very complicated. Don't try to find answers. Because when you find answers life changes the question.


Twenty-six letters make up the english language - the language which makes up a majority of my life, A through Z.
Twenty-six letters is how I understand the world in my own personal point of view. Twenty-six letters is what helps me create who I exist as.


Every single day of my life I use these twenty-six letters ranging from education purposes to writing the thought, word, and action that goes through my head to create the piece of fiction running through it at the moment.
Each of these twenty-six letters that create my thoughts can either help me or hurt me every moment of every single day I live.


Those twenty-six letters in the english language that many of us overlook have ruined and created so many people.
Those twenty-six letters are what many live for as people of the human race, or the human species. We live for those letters to be in our favor as acceptance, acknowledgement, recognition, and especially approval.


These twenty-six letters make up my life, many more make up the world.


The author's comments:

Twenty-six letters make up my life, how many make up yours?