The Age of Freedom | Teen Ink

The Age of Freedom

May 21, 2015
By SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other
SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The age in which a child has its complete freedom , the age when a child lives his or her the most beautiful moments of their life , the special moment that is experienced during this age somewhere down the line gets struck in our ocean like vast brain , sometimes these memories in future makes us smile but also forces us to lament upon. it is said that this period of time during school days is the best cherished time throughout the life , actually in this age a child brain starts developing which is also said as maturing period. according to me school days are one of the best because , it is the time when there is no need to connect with our habitat but  our inner wolf gets activated only for fun and studies. at this age our kind becomes nincompoop like anything. but on the same hand this is the age  which decides our career and next path of our life. this is the time when we become duped and also gets opportunities to inculcate many qualities by observing from our surroundings. there are at times when we cry on small things like a very small child but gets a sweet smile on hugging our parents . The most important , it is the age when we feel our friends more right and feel our parents as devils as enemy for ourselves, but the thing which we have to always keep in our mind is that no other person in this world can be your so close or can be so selfless towards you than your beloved parents . I must mention a type of feeling that basically only is felt during this age which is termed as introvert or we say we become extra  conscious about what people say about us. At last I would like to say that no matter whatever happens to you during this time , but please don't waste this time in wrong things rather carve it so beautifully that after 50 years you can seek your past and smile irresistibly.