"My Bad Hair Day" | Teen Ink

"My Bad Hair Day"

By miiranda_18 BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
miiranda_18 BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

Has there ever been a day where your hair doesn't agree with you? Where you just ant to chop it off or set it on fire? I had one of those days recently, and it was terrible! So stay with me as I tell you about my bad hair day.
   It was the last day of school. I was super happy when I woke up. I went to take a quick shower before school.     Today's going to be perfect, I thought to myself, but boy was I wrong. I got out of the shower and put my hair up in a towel for about 10 minutes, well while I picked out my clothes.Then, I went back into my bathroom to change into my school clothes.
   It was around 6:30 A.M. when I finished changing. I bent down to finally take the towel off. Without looking at my hair, I threw the wet towel in the basket. I headed back to my my room and finally looked in the mirror. I screamed,"MY HAIR!!" I touched the big brown hair ball that was sitting on the top of my head. I tried brushing it out, but it was no use. So then I started to use a special spray for tangles; it started to come apart! Slowly but surely it came apart. I was so happy I didn't have to school with a ball of tangles in my hair.
   My bad hair day was the biggest and the most horrible problem I have ever had to solve on my own. So I'v learned that is I could handle a hair problem , I a pretty sure I could handle any problem.