What I Love? | Teen Ink

What I Love?

By Tylere121 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Tylere121 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

I love my mom!  My moms name is Melissa.  She is 42.  My mom is a nurse.  My mom takes care of people at her work everyday.  Just like she takes care of her family.  As most people do I love my mom because she’s always there for me and is a wonderful person.  My mom is fun, crazy, and sometimes a bit annoying but its all good.  She is always having a good time and loves to spend time with her kids.

Sometimes she’ll go out get candy and movies for us, and the whole family to watch just because she enjoys spending time with us and being involved in are live.  We will sit there for hours watching movies and then will all depart and do are own thing. On top of stuff like that my mom makes an effort to be at are sporting events and to do things with us, but she also knows that sometimes we want to just be left alone.

Sometimes she’ll even help us with are chores.  Her and my dad takes us on vacation.  Like trips to Florida, camping, or Kentucky.  Which obviously is amazing and to add to that they buy me pizza sometimes!  You have to love someone who buys you pizza.  In all reality I love my mom for all the little things she does.  She does everything for me as I said earlier.  In all honesty my mom would probably die for me.  Her kids mean the world to her and she means the world to me too.  I couldn’t wish for a better mom.  She does it all.  She is there for us on good and bad days!  So, no matter what I love my mom!