Opinion or Necessity | Teen Ink

Opinion or Necessity

Opinions are a person’s thoughts, views, outlook, and beliefs on anything.  Many people have different topics to talk about and base their opinions on and some may be biased more than others. My opinion on school is not so good; I really don’t believe that high school is necessary for a person to do. There are certain things a person will need for life and learning what x and y equals is the least important. When you finally reach adult hood you would need to know how to write a check, pay bills, and buy a house or car. These things to me are more important than school and this is my opinion. I recently stopped caring about school when an argument started between me and my step-dad; and I was told I was being kicked out the day of my 18th birthday. All of the going to school and going to college went out the window. I wanted to get a job I can’t do sports no more because I have to find a job I don’t care about honor roll because I have to find a job as long as pass and graduate I could care less. When you finally take a breath of adult hood the pressure is already to great; where are you going to stay, where are you going to work, what am I going to eat? I just feel school is not as important as other things that will also have to get done and they will be your first priority. As of now I am currently not honor roll and I have a job interview after Christmas break at Footlocker. I fell that schools should teach an adult hood course so before students get out of school teach know the basics to maintain themselves for the future. When I am older I am hoping to have a long-term job and a well-managed life.

This was bugging me all week and now its not becaused i have expressed it on to paper and others may have the same opinion or thhought.