Just Stop | Teen Ink

Just Stop

November 7, 2014
By HoseSkater PLATINUM, Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
HoseSkater PLATINUM, Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
20 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You are not popular by the number of friends you have but, by the number of true friends you have." --Me


What doesn’t anyone get I am not different, I’m a human an equal. Wish I was always treated like and equal. Getting picked on because they think I’m not of equal importance. They all need to realize that we are all equal. I’m about tired of living the bad girl life style, but I have become so accustomed to it. Changing the life you live, will not happen overnight.
I remember those days when I was that good little christian girl who everyone came to for advice, and put on a brave front to make others feel that I had no problems. I had problem, I still have problems. Last year marked the eighth year anniversary of when I was first bullied. In our culture we have all become accustomed to the lifestyle of our friends, that they got from their friend. Wholesale Loose those friend what is our lifestyle now? Do we choose a new one, or continue to with the one we are accustomed too?
This year I thought it would be different with starting high school. I thought that there would be less bullying, and less drama. I was right until this past week. No one any more knows how to take jokes anymore, and I don’t know how anyone can not have any fun. On the bus, everyone except my stop gets anything anymore.
Thats not the whole thing, just people trying really hard to get you into trouble, because they have no live. Well now it’s almost my ninth year anniversary, of the first time I got bullied. I hope no one ever has to go through what I have been through. Teen’s words are hurtful.