My Captor | Teen Ink

My Captor

I can’t even tell my parents what you did to me.
    How in the world do you get it past the lump in your throat that seems to be crushing you to the point of barely being able to breathe? God I can’t say it. And there are people out there who’ve gone through so much worse. So, so, so much worse. I wish them the best of luck. Those people deserve so much more than what this crappy world gave them. I hope they’re living life to the fullest right now, however they deem fit.
    You, one the other hand, who betrayed my trust, who has made it to where I can’t even stand when my geometry teacher smiles at me when I ask for the notes I missed, or when someone glances my way for more than a millisecond, I hope you’ve realized what a scumbag you are. I hope your family is never touched by your disgusting thoughts, I hope you get sick when looking at an innocent child and even think anything out of line. I hope your hands break the next time you feel like you are entitled to ruining another person’s life. I would pray that God smites you, if it weren’t so ironic that you pray to the same God.
   I hope you know that with every fiber in my body I hate you. I hate your guts. I hate you. I hate that this is such a big deal to me and it still hurts. I only hate one person in this entire universe and it’s you. I still can’t scrub away your touch, your stare. I bet that pleases you, huh? I hate you. I wish you could feel this; this void of happiness I can’t seem to fill. I would carve it into you myself if the near thought of you didn’t make me sick to my stomach.
I hate you, you inhuman monster.

People have secrets they haven't told to a single soul.. Here's {part} of mine.