A Lesson I Learned | Teen Ink

A Lesson I Learned

By HumeraThahur SILVER, Yanbu Industrial City, Other
HumeraThahur SILVER, Yanbu Industrial City, Other

If you want your dreams to come true, don't sleep.

Something that I have learnt from life is that it is like a teacher. All of the time, Life makes good things happen to us but then all of a sudden it turns everything bad and as it goes back to normal, we should know life has taught us a lesson. That's life's way of teaching! We may think we are the luckiest person when everything works out so good but when its starts screwing up, we should remember it is the vicious cycle of Life's teaching. But most people tend to forget it. They are so much stricken by how their life is falling piece by piece that they don't come out of their depression. All your being is a weak student of Life. Life makes us stronger as time passes by. When we hit the downs of Life, what we need to do is keep calm, try your best to move on and draw conclusions of what lesson life had taught you this time and make sure to imply it in future. And that's how life teaches us; first, the good things, second, the bad things and at last it depends upon you to either move on or be stuck in a certain depression or else either learn from your mistakes or make the same mistakes over again. Though one thing you should always be is jolly optimistic. So true is the saying "It takes the whole of life to learn how to live". Every teaching of life is like an adventure and the only thing you have in your hands is to enjoy this adventure. 'Live in the moment' and enjoy the roller coaster of Life. But always remember when you learn something, write it in your diary or journal. You'll look back and realize you can't really choose which is the best lesson you have learnt but you will always conclude that Life is Beautiful Thing...

A day comes in life when you realize everything happened so that you could learn a lesson but not all think this way and which is what I want to change.

on Apr. 15 2014 at 11:37 am
Awesome Sooo True I wish I could write like you !! Can I be your Friend! pls pls... <3333

anwar said...
on Apr. 3 2014 at 10:30 am
Humera"s description of life to be a teacher is an expression from an optimist and should be viewed in a positive way. Appreciating her views I wish to add that it is not always necessary that the life shall always be yielding results the way we intend. Life for  has always been an admixture of sweet and sour. If life is totally sweet for all, then man would not need others to share anything. It is a good article of Humera which instils hope in those who are driven to depression due to unexpected happenings in life.