A Lesson I Learned | Teen Ink

A Lesson I Learned

March 27, 2014
By HumeraThahur SILVER, Yanbu Industrial City, Other
HumeraThahur SILVER, Yanbu Industrial City, Other
5 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you want your dreams to come true, don't sleep.


Something that I have learnt from life is that it is like a teacher. All of the time, Life makes good things happen to us but then all of a sudden it turns everything bad and as it goes back to normal, we should know life has taught us a lesson. That's life's way of teaching! We may think we are the luckiest person when everything works out so good but when its starts screwing up, we should remember it is the vicious cycle of Life's teaching. But most people tend to forget it. They are so much stricken by how their life is falling piece by piece that they don't come out of their depression. All your being is a weak student of Life. Life makes us stronger as time passes by. When we hit the downs of Life, what we need to do is keep calm, try your best to move on and draw conclusions of what lesson life had taught you this time and make sure to imply it in future. And that's how life teaches us; first, the good things, second, the bad things and at last it depends upon you to either move on or be stuck in a certain depression or else either learn from your mistakes or make the same mistakes over again. Though one thing you should always be is jolly optimistic. So true is the saying "It takes the whole of life to learn how to live". Every teaching of life is like an adventure and the only thing you have in your hands is to enjoy this adventure. 'Live in the moment' and enjoy the roller coaster of Life. But always remember when you learn something, write it in your diary or journal. You'll look back and realize you can't really choose which is the best lesson you have learnt but you will always conclude that Life is Beautiful Thing...


The author's comments:
A day comes in life when you realize everything happened so that you could learn a lesson but not all think this way and which is what I want to change.